Very OT: Some Tips On Posting

maybe these will be of some use to cut down on the long
messages...look what you can say with just 5 letters ! :-)
Craig

crw59
...I could do that, but I try not to. That's worse than a day at work.
Reply to
Rufus
And let me be the first to say, "Thank you". If I have to have a translating dictionary just for English-based abbreviations, I might as well quit reading.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad-Modeller