Very OT: Some Tips On Posting

maybe these will be of some use to cut down on the long messages...look what you can say with just 5 letters ! :-)

Craig

crw59

...I could do that, but I try not to. That's worse than a day at work.

Reply to
Rufus

And let me be the first to say, "Thank you". If I have to have a translating dictionary just for English-based abbreviations, I might as well quit reading.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller