Pictures

I have some pictures on my computer that a friend sent from the National Museum
United States Air Force in Ohio.
If anyone is interested, I can email them, send me an email.
Mike
--
Do not value the things you have in your life,
but value who you have in your life!
C-5 Galaxy lft bank Dayton,OH 12-14-06.jpg
C-5 Galaxy on approach to WPAFB 3 8-15-2006.jpg
C-5 Galaxy WPAFB apch a 4-17-07.jpg
C-5 Galaxy WPAFB apch a 4-18-07.jpg
C-141C Hanoi Taxi 4th Allied POW Wing insignia.jpg
C-141C Hanoi Taxi engine intake cover H T.jpg
C-141C Hanoi Taxi engine intake cover WPAFB.jpg
C-141C Hanoi Taxi full view left side.jpg
C-141C Hanoi Taxi left landing gear detail.jpg
C-141C Hanoi Taxi left side.jpg
C-141C Hanoi Taxi left tail section.jpg
C-141C Hanoi Taxi tail section 60177.jpg
F-105G Wild Weasel NMUSAF 11-10-06.jpg
F-106 fvl NMUSAF 11-10-06.jpg
F-106 tail section NMUSAF 11-10-06.jpg
F-4C NMUSAF 11-10-06.jpg
F-86D nose art NMUSAF 11-10-06.jpg
Fat Man NMUSAF 11-10-06.jpg
MiG 21F NMUSAF 11-10-06.jpg
MiG 21F tail section NMUSAF 11-10-06.jpg
MiG-19S fvr NMUSAF 11-10-06.jpg
RB-47 lower front left NMUSAF 11-10-06.jpg
RB-47 right side NMUSAF 11-10-06.jpg
RF-86F fvr NMUSAF 11-10-06.jpg
SR-71 fvr NMUSAF 11-10-06.jpg
XB-36 landing gear NMUSAF 11-10-06.jpg
YF-22 fvl NMUSAF 11-10-06.jpg
YF-22 left fwd fuselage NMUSAF 11-10-06.jpg
YF-22 tail section NMUSAF 11-10-06.jpg
Reply to
Mike G.

Site Timeline