I got my Squadron Flyer Wednesday...

I would, except that Lynne has already promised it to her daughter.

Sorry.

Tom

snipped-for-privacy@some.doma> > >> >> Didn't get my flier yet so I retaliated and spent 75 bucks at Tower

Reply to
maiesm72

I have noticed that some places give it a hard time. Example: going to anybody's Fotki account. Fotki just doesn't want to accept 4.7 and a lot of posters on the Spotlight Hobbies (ex-Hobby Heaven) board link their pictures through there.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I got mine Thursday, I think. Daggone Squadron (and all the other etailers) having such good sales :-( LHS is going out of business and they have pinged me for (way) to much already. Yeah, they still have stuff I'd like to cobble on to :-)

Reply to
chuck ryan

There's a trick - you have to set the HTTP networking prefs to use HTTP

1.1 for direct connections and HTTP 1.0 for proxy connections. Some servers that run through proxy aren't running at the 1.1 standard. I set up that way for both NS 7.2 and SeaMonkey and have never been able to find a site I can't get into or view successfully.
Reply to
Rufus

lhs?

Reply to