August Squadron Flyer

Mine finally rolled in.

Bill Shuey, you'd better find that vacform Coronado soon as I see Mach 2 has one in their injected plastic line. People will be looking everywhere for the vacform now. ;Þ

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I have the vac-formed "kit". I think I'll keep it.

Reply to
Milton Bell

Yeah!

I got a look at the Mach 2 kit at my local hobby shop, merely confirms that I want to find the Rareplanes kit that much more.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey