Squadron Flyer Arrives on 10 Nov

Title says it all. I was about to give up. Now, if all you early birds haven't bought out the specials, I'll have something to order Wed. :) Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47

Mine came on the 4th...and I made the biggest order I've ever placed with Squadron hehehe It should be ok though,it was all 1/72...

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

Well, scratch that off my list and check the 1/144 stuff again...;) Mine rolled in Saturday here.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

I'm a bit late but I have to mention that the last two flyers have arrived with me (here in the UK) a few days BEFORE the month even started! Usually I get it about mid month so it's a pleasant change :-)

Reply to
peter marshall

That's OK, Peter. My newsstand gets SAMi two months behind the cover date. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak