billy b

you are right about that monogram fw 190 kit. it's a little gem, like that matchbox bf 110 kit. which version to build? the trop looks good, but overdone...the u7? are there aftermarket detail sets? looks like it wants super detailing.

Reply to
someone

been watching the history channel? no rush on any of that.

Reply to
someone

You're asking about a scale of which I have limited knowledge but a check of my Squadron catalogue lists some sets from CMK, Tom's Modelworks and Squadron's own vacform canopy set. Decals should not be difficult to obtain. Fw 190s abound in decals, forsooth.

I found the F2A sheet and have tried sending it but it keeps fouling on Norton, methinks. The Spitfire is proving elusive and will require further search. Since mine is still unfinished (approaching 28 years now) it would be ill to not find the sheet. Oddly, I do have the colour scheme saved off the bottom of the box.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

methought so, darth billy.

Reply to
someone

Caught the "War of 1812" then finished watching the Star Wars show on A&E after.

I queried my son the expert on what gives. Maybe he'll get back to me this week. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller