WTT/B: Czech SU-22 decals

Hi all,

I just got the Kopro SU-22M from Squadron. The add in the Squadron catalogue says it comes with Czech markings. Mine doesn't. Mine has markings for the East Germans, the present-day Germans, and has Polish insignia that are not referenced in the instructions.

SO, since I want to do the Czech version (vacationed there two years ago, Prague is the coolest place on earth), does anybody have the Czech decals for the SU-22 that they are willing to part with? Either from the Kopro kit or elsewhere?

I'll trade the kit German markings or buy yours outright.

Also, does anyone know of any aftermarket detail sets for the SU-22?

Thanks much.

Weasel

Reply to
Weasel

I have a few Su-22's i think, and sure Airwaves do it, i have it upstairs IIRC, i have some decal sheets, will check

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Well, lemme tell ya. What country on planet earth both produces and consumes the most beer per capita? Germany? Ireland? England? Australia? Nope. Czech Republic. And it's all GREAT! The sort-of national liquor is called Becherovcha, which is an herbal liquer. It's good, if different. You can get a drink of just about anything just about anywhere. Also, they sell Abisinth (sp.), which is illegal in the US; supposed to get quite a buzz, but I didn't try it.

Also lots of EuroBabes in Prague. Night life is reportedly hot, but I didn't partake. EuroBabes like to be well-dressed and they are not afraid of make up (unlike many of their US counterparts); they like to wear a LOT of leather. Lotta blondes.

Ah yes, sitting under an umbrella at an outdoor cafe on Old Town Square, quaffing Pilsners, and watching the parade of EuroBabes.... Fond memories of Prague....

If you haven't been there, go.

Weasel

Reply to
Weasel