czech insignia decals needed

Does anyone know where I might get my hands on Czechoslovakian national insignia and registration number markings? The ones in the kit are so old the white has yellowed. The aircraft in question is an Aero C-3A which was used by the Czechoslovakian airforce in the 50s.

Reply to
Nemesis

Dear Sir, If you can't find the decals you want, email me and I can print them out for you, I have an ALPS printer that can do the white areas also. Barney Kable snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
Barney Kable

You want Tally Ho sheet 72-030. It's just for that aircraft and has 7 examples on it.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Are you sure about that? Their website says 72030 is a sheet for Si-204 D,E , Martinet I - and since the images are dead...

Reply to
Nemesis

I found the listing in Squadron's '04 catalogue. The last aircraft mentioned is the Aero C-3. BTW, the C-3 is a Siebel Si 204 built in Czech factories.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Incidentally, are we talking about the KP kit? How is it?

Didn't MPM make a vacform of this in 1/48 scale?

Keith Walker'

: > On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 03:35:05 GMT, Bill Banaszak : > wrote: : >

: > >Nemesis wrote: : > >>

: > >> Does anyone know where I might get my hands on Czechoslovakian : > >> national insignia and registration number markings? The ones in the : > >> kit are so old the white has yellowed. The aircraft in question is an : > >> Aero C-3A which was used by the Czechoslovakian airforce in the 50s. : > >

: > >You want Tally Ho sheet 72-030. It's just for that aircraft and has 7 : > >examples on it. : > >

: > >Bill Banaszak, MFE : : I found the listing in Squadron's '04 catalogue. The last aircraft : mentioned is the Aero C-3. BTW, the C-3 is a Siebel Si 204 built in : Czech factories. : : Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Scorpian

Reply to
Nemesis