Got My March Squadron Flyer...

Ok...I'll start it off. Just pulled mine from the mailbox.

Reply to
Rufus

Got mine yesterday (Monday) :-)

Reply to
Dominique Durocher

I haven't checked the mailbox; more later. Cheers,

Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

Hmm, mine arrived Monday and once again, little of interest therein.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Pretty much, except it's looks like they're carrying car models again. A selection of Revelogram cars and Trumpeter's 1960 Pontiac Bonneville CV and coupe. Cheers,

Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper