Willy Ley "Milk Bottle" Space suit

A few years ago some limited kit producer made a 1/12 scale kit of this. I used to have the page bookmarked but apparently I deleted it at some point. IIRC, by the time I found the site, the kit was already sold out, but the pics were neat. Anyone have any info? Even better, anyone have a kit to part with?

Reply to
famvburg

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news:12515-40454AB0-168@storefull-

3177.bay.webtv.net:

From Ninfinger:

Theres a drawing of it in Jack Hagerty's Spaceship Handbook (ARA Press) also.

Reply to
Peter Baxter

You might ask at the CulTVman modeling board...

WinBear

Reply to
WinBear (Bob Horton)

I recall the ads for this in the Glencoe space station kit and retriever rocket kit. It was a scaled up version of the mini space pods included with those kits.

Rob Gronovius Modern US armor at

Rob Gronovius