No Squadron flyer with model.

I used to always get flyers with my orders. Just got the Trumpeter
Condor and just got a few pieces of newspaper instead.
First the subscriber special is gone, and now no flyers.
Guess they won't get my $5.00 next time. No need to get a flyer so
late in the month and have the perk taken away....
Craig
Reply to
crw59
Actually the 1/32 RM Salamander is now up as a Sub Special
Reply to
Wildcat
when they redid their website there was no sign of the special..I figured they took it away as there have been no specials for ages.
craig
Reply to
crw59
No flyer here in Baltimore, Maryland yet either! Oh well, I spent $40 in my local hobby shop this morning so it is probably just as well.
Bill Shuey
Reply to
William H. Shuey
May be just bad luck this time - yesterday I received 1/2 dozen 1/72 armor kits I ordered from them, and a flyer was included. Might have had a new packer, or somebody not paying attention. Over the last three months, I've ordered three times and received flyers with each shipment.
Chris Kansas City
Reply to
cschultz
Craig,
Email them and explain this to them. They probably will mail you one ASAP. I've purchased from Squadron for a long time and find that if there is a problem they are quick to correct it.
Kaliste Saloom IPMS #30703 Lafayette, LA
Reply to
Kaliste Saloom