No Squadron flyer with model.

I used to always get flyers with my orders. Just got the Trumpeter Condor and just got a few pieces of newspaper instead.

First the subscriber special is gone, and now no flyers.

Guess they won't get my $5.00 next time. No need to get a flyer so late in the month and have the perk taken away....

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Actually the 1/32 RM Salamander is now up as a Sub Special

Reply to
Wildcat

when they redid their website there was no sign of the special..I figured they took it away as there have been no specials for ages.

craig

Reply to
crw59

No flyer here in Baltimore, Maryland yet either! Oh well, I spent $40 in my local hobby shop this morning so it is probably just as well.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

May be just bad luck this time - yesterday I received 1/2 dozen 1/72 armor kits I ordered from them, and a flyer was included. Might have had a new packer, or somebody not paying attention. Over the last three months, I've ordered three times and received flyers with each shipment.

Chris Kansas City

Reply to
cschultz

Craig,

Email them and explain this to them. They probably will mail you one ASAP. I've purchased from Squadron for a long time and find that if there is a problem they are quick to correct it.

Kaliste Saloom IPMS #30703 Lafayette, LA

Reply to
Kaliste Saloom