Squadron Flyer for February

February flyer just arrived - cover is 1/72 Revell B-17G. Announces new
line of after market stuff and finishing products -KA Models - have to look
at the Squadron site.

Val Kraut
Reply to
Val Kraut
Golly, I just got the -January- flyer to-day! No kidding. Granted, I live in a far away land, (A whole 1/2 mile away across the St. Lawrence......), but this is crazy. All the good stuff is gone. That's why I download the flyer at the 1st of the month but I'll probably -still- be too late......
Reply to
rfranklin
Wonder of wonders! Mine came on 19 January ! That's a first. Ol' 45
Reply to
Ol' 45