Bismark query

So ship guys, how do you rate the old Airfix 1/600 Bismark?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Shalom.

I have both the Airfix 1/600 and the Revell 1/570 Bismarck models. The

1/600 Airfix model is within a hair of being the sane hull size as the 1/570 Revell Bismarck which is far superior to the Airfix kit. In other words the two models are within hair of being the same length and breadth. The Airfix model just doesn't look right. I think the A & B turrets are too far forward and that threw everything else off. The Revell Bismarck looks so much better.

Cheers from Peter

Reply to
Sir Ridesalot

Thanks, Peter. You probably saved me some money...for awhile. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Shalom.

If you want I can take an image of the two hulls and post it on a file hosting site so that you can compare them.

Cheers from Peter

Reply to
Sir Ridesalot