Query

In the past there have been discussions about finding fonts for the computer to which I paid minimal attention. So now I'm wondering, how do you find these? Anything in Cyrillic?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

on 3/10/2009 4:25 AM (ET) Mad-Modeller wrote the following:

Just Google 'fonts'

Reply to
willshak

Click "Themes" and look under "Foreign Look".

Reply to
Wayne C. Morris

Thanks, guys!

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Bill, did you know that if you go to Google Groups you can search their UseNet archives for old r.m.s messages which relate to fonts! :-)

Peteski

Reply to
peteski

Don't think I was ever there. I don't trust Google all that much. I did try that

and found the 'Russian' fonts aren't really Cyrillic. They just look like it. It's also disturbing to go to a 'Free Fonts' site and find them charging for them.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I've been using Google Groups for posting messages and searching UseNet ever since they absorbed Deja-News several years ago. It works fine for me and I even find my own posts for the late 90s!

Peteski

Reply to
peteski