Ship Kit Query

So now that I have all three 'Pocket Battleships' I find that the Fujimi
kit has a metal weight to lay in the flat hull bottom. Is that
necessary? Will I need to ballast the other waterline ships also?
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad Modeller
It's a matter of personal choice. I find that the ballast makes it harder for the cat to knock them over on the shelf though.
Jessie C
I thought it might be something like that. Thanks!
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad Modeller