Ship Kit Query

So now that I have all three 'Pocket Battleships' I find that the Fujimi kit has a metal weight to lay in the flat hull bottom. Is that
necessary? Will I need to ballast the other waterline ships also?
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 02:07:15 -0500, Mad Modeller

It's a matter of personal choice. I find that the ballast makes it harder for the cat to knock them over on the shelf though.
On 7/22/2011 9:52 AM, Jessie C wrote:

I thought it might be something like that. Thanks!
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.