survey

are any of you guys numismatists, also? i have a theory.....

No but I can make change

Reply to
Jeff Barringer

tanks

I spend all my money......mostly on my stash (:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

wizz azz. send me all your wheat pennys and silver as pennance.

Well ......... Sort of. I have a couple of those Large 3 Ring Binders that I have been working on over the years with all sorts of Foreign Coinage. No Domestic stuff , sorry. I was going for Color and Diversity and so many different Designs.

Is that what you were asking. .........

... Carl ..........

.

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st--Degree--TALK-to-the-HAND

--TEMPLE-ETTE--Guards--SIX--&--SEVEN--

The----WORLD--WIDE--WEB----is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten

---CHALK--OUTLINE--- along the---INFORMATION--SUPER--HIGHWAY---

This is My Main Modeling Page and Web-Site

And Introducing "SPOT -the- CAT"

A brief look into what is really me
Yessss , I'm the -real- "Bad Santa"

cyberborg 4000

you really need to use a sig delimiter! and yes, exactly.

Naw, I keep my clothes on outside. ;)

Seriously, I do tend to keep unusual stamps that come my way. I don't tend to think of it as 'collecting' in the classic sense.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Um, look what happens when you're so busy being cute... Philatelists collect stamps. Numismatists collect money, coins specifically, I believe. Oy!

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

nope, not a collector per se, I have a few lead pennies from WWII and a box of funny money from Navy Days.

Reply to
Bruce Apple

yhose are zinc coated steel. a magnet will verify.

I collected coins about 25 years ago...also stamps,comic books,baseball cards... so what's the theory?

Reply to
eyeball

Yeah - inquiring minds want to know.

WmB

P.S. I collected stamps as a kid and action figures as an adult. Now how f'd up is that.

Reply to
WmB

The theory is we all have OCD see

\

Reply to
Jeff Barringer

I fail to see the connection between the article and Model makeing, and I dont mean that I dont want to see a connection either.

Gondor

Reply to
Gondor

These days it seems if you are into anything that more then 1% of the population doesn't do you have a mental illness...and according to that chart anyone with religious beliefs must be crazy too...

Reply to
eyeball

checking out the collector gene.

I prefer to call it being a pack-rat And I'd like to collect blondes :)

Reply to
eyeball

god told me to skin you alive....