survey

It has been about 50 years since the backside was changed. When did the nickel change from the Indian to Jefferson? I used to see those when I was a child.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

  1. both were issued and both are some of the rarest variety's. you know about the svdb's but also the 09s indian is rare. i bought both in the 60's and overpaid. 65 and 105 bucks respectively. i did make the money back. both are now in slabs.

1938.

and the stuff the mint issued then still hasn't proven worth the cost. wanna buy some proof sets?

Ah, that makes sense then. I still find Bicentennial quarters now and again.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller