Wyvern Query

I have a kit here that I'm about to finish and it has what I presume ar RATO units. Would the aircraft sit around with those hanging on or did
they fall off when used up?
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

They would be attached shortly before takeoff the same time any armament was hung on. Given that they were highly explosive you wouldn't see them any other time. They were designed to fall off after use.
On 9/12/2011 2:10 PM, Jessie_c wrote:> <pre wrap>

Thanks. That's what I thought.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.