Studebaker Clubs Combined Meet Photos

Last week they met here in Lancaster, Pa. Thursday was open to the public and was my favourite admission - free! I spent about 2 hours there with my digital camera and still never got to the trucks, the Avantis or the swapmeet. I put all the pics up on my Photobucket account and I hope it can be reached at:

The oldest car there was a 1914 Studebaker. There were a few Rocknes, a '55 Packard and a bunch of Packardbakers as well as the Studebakers.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

on 9/22/2008 11:22 PM Mad Modeller said the following:

These are great pics, Bill. I learned to drive on a 40 Studebaker Champion, but a 4 door. You might want to put these pics over on alt.binaries.pictures.autos too.

Reply to
willshak

really, share then out. i like those 30's-40's monsters. i almost never see them at antique meets. a feww million bucks and we'd have a bunch.

Reply to
someone

Yeah, I was told I made the trip home from the hospital in a '37 Chevy sedan. When I found one at a meet I got a nice pic of it and had an enlargement made up for Dad. He said his was a darker shade than that but he still liked the pic. The first car I remember was the '48 Dodge. We had that until late '55 whenit was traded in on a Chevy 210.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

I just might when I get caught up with things around here.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

i remember our austin with the idiot sticks we were disscusing. i still haven't found that model's pics on line. next time at my sis, i will check the photos.

Reply to
someone

they're very good pics. share them when you can.

Reply to
someone

another project for the pile...

Reply to
someone

I've been shooting car pics for years. I started with sports cars back in the '60s and then in the '70s I added 'antiques' because they were getting scarce on the streets around here. I've gotta dig out the negs from the '70s (they were printed onto 'pebble-finish' paper) and get them re-printed. That pebble stuff scans badly.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller