NE Ohio metalworking clubs?

Does anybody know of any metalworking clubs in the northeast OH region?

Thanks, Mark

Reply to
Mark

Western Reserve Artist Blacksmith Association is one I know of. I don't know if any of its members do machining as well as blacksmithing.

Reply to
John Husvar

Hey Mark,

Pulled frmom a qwuick Googlwe on

metalworking, Cleveland

The following is no doubt a school training program, but give the lady a call and ask your question of her. If she can not help directly, she might be able to put you in touch with say a teacher who knows somebody. .................................................................... Cleveland NEO-MAC

Contact: Karen Kittle, (440) 746-0031

Local metalworking associations, with the help of WIRE-Net (a community economic development association), have formed a metalworking associations partnership, NEO-MAC, to support, approve and promote metalworking education programs in Northeast Ohio and promote NIMS credentialing in Cleveland vocational programs. In addition, the local chamber of commerce has established a "Metalworking Cluster" to promote this important industry segment. .....................................................................

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Tom's place...bring beer! Metalworking, woodworking, lan parties, target practice, arguing...with beer, preferably imported.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

That sounds like the kind of club I want to join ;-)

Mark

Reply to
Mark

Thanks Brian - they may be able to help me. Or maybe I'll start my own darned club!!

Mark

Reply to
Mark

SNIP

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Hey again Mark,

Well, I hope you do manage to find an existing group, but good for you having a positive attitude if you do not. But be ready for the effort it takes. If you do decide, gimme a note, and I'll tell you what happened and happens with our club (Metropolitan Detroit Metalworking Club = MDMC), but only if you DO get ready to give it a whack. No point in blathering away about something that you may well not need to do.

Take care.

Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario..

Reply to
Brian Lawson