Swap Meet

Some one posted a message about a metalworking-blacksmith trade show and swap-meet at Guthrie, Oklahoma May 21 and left their names for contact. I had to re-install my system and lost all the previous messages. I was wondering if someone can re-post or foward the message to me. Thank you. " snipped-for-privacy@swbell.net"

Reply to
nexwaval