Plattsburg, MO clubs?

Moving to Plattsburg, MO next month- looking for clubs/instructors in the area, which is 25 miles north of Kansas City. Anybody got info?

Jim

Reply to
Jim and Joy Eary

The closest club would probably be the Dambusters. Their field is south of the dam at Smithville Lake. There is also a field on the north edge of Kansas City at Hodge park. Clubs are the Northern Knights and Sunchasers I believe. The info may be a little dated, I haven't been active for some time. There are several other clubs in the Kansas City area.

Bill

Reply to
William Hayes