Resin Daedelus model.

I posted this question at the scalemodeling.mybb3.org site, but as they're gone (or appear to be), I'll post it here as well. Last week I won a copy of the USS Daedelus starship on ePay and just received it. It's well cast, three pieces (hull and two nacells/mount struts), no decals nor instructions. It's about 1:1000, being a bit over seven inches in length. For my files, I'd like to file the model under manufacturer rather than "Unknown" (has happened in the past), but when I asked the seller, he replied that he got the model a number of years ago as is from a friend and didn't have a clue as to who made it. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks for your help.

Reply to
The Old Man

on 5/2/2008 6:39 AM The Old Man said the following:

Is it a resin model? If so, it may the 1/2500 scale one on this site. Scroll down to the 1/2500 series (1/4th the way down).

willshak

on 5/2/2008 6:39 AM The Old Man said the following:

I didn't look enough for the ship in my last post and noted the wrong size, so I canceled the message. Here is a better find on the same page (just in case you see the first message).

Is it a resin model? If so, it may the 1/1000 scale one on this site. Scroll down to the 1/1000 series (2/3rds the way down the page).

willshak

on 5/2/2008 8:05 AM willshak said the following:

And here is the model.

willshak

The is the ship in form and size, but my copy has a bit more pronounced panel lines. ~Might~ be a garage-kit version of it...

Reply to
The Old Man