For those looking for a weekend project.

I finally have the answer to the question of an interesting model that can be finished in a day or two. This weekend I assembled TWO. Both are by Atlantis; the "TR-3E triangular UFO" and the other is the "Exploration Vessel of Earth" or E.V.E. The latter consists of two hull pieces, about 4" in diameter and comes with a "Light Drive", a battery-powered light disk. I deleted the Drive and concentrated on working on my Metallizer skills. Scale is stated as the ever-popular 1"=864'. As to the former, I saw photos of this craft on a History Channel piece, "I Know What I Saw", on Friday, so this is why I dug these two out. The hull (again, two pieces) is 5.25" on a side and also has three landing pads. As the one I saw on that TV program was very dark, I sprayed the model Metallizer Titanium over a Flat Black Primer and buffed them to bring out a metallic sheen. At ten bucks for the small one and twelve for the bigger one, I'm pleased with the results. The finishes came out nice too.

Reply to
The Old Man

Matt Wiser