November Squadron Flyer

Just arrived in Kingsland, Georgia (North American one, not Eurasia)

John

Reply to
John Bonnett

At this point it does not matter to me, my VLS flier with the 40%off members sale and free shipping announcement came.

Squadron would have to have topless supermodels hand deliver my order and massage my shoulders while I built it to get an order at this point...

I've got nothing at all against Squadron and they have come through for me in the past. They even made right a mess up I complained about here contacting me at home to work things out. ( A mess which was at least partly my fault.. I did apologize here publicly) but 40% off and free shipping is a hard offer to pass up.

I don't work for VLS, but have gotten the membership as a b-day present for the last 10 yrs and have done very well by them.

A very satisfied customer!

Mike please remove "diespam" to reply

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

Reply to
MLDHOC