Hey Guess What? We are all artists !!!!

=93An artist never really finishes his work; he merely abandons it=94
Paul Valery quotes (French Poet, Essayist and Critic, 1871-1945)
So it is apparently ok now to never finish a kit !!!!!
Craig
Reply to
Musicman59
Actually, I have maintained for a long time that model building is a form of art. Maybe not fine art, but a craft art. One justification for this view in my mind is that our Minneapolis Museum of Art has a model of the USS Constitution displayed among its collection.
Reply to
Don Stauffer

Site Timeline