What awful weather we are having

I have just looked at the 5-day weather forecast for this area, and it is very wet until Wednesday. That is a great shame. I have just taken delivery of a wonderful steam locomotive model, and I'd like to get it running as soon as possible, and take a few photos so you can all see what it is.

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

No it's not, we are meant to have rain etc. at this time of year - after all it is winter...!

Reply to
Jerry

Of course, that is only an issue depending on where you live... Right now, here in the south, it's nice in sunny, warm (relatively) and a slight breeze.

Of course, my railway is indoors, so my running is also independant of the weather, but time available to run trains does depend on the weather :-)

Reply to
Ian

Of course that weather forecast was (as one has come to expect) wrong! We've had no rain at all today during the daylight.

Reply to
Jane Sullivan