Hey, e, you here?

Hey, e, what is up. your old pal vinnie, here. i was wondering if you know of any books that have photos of knocked out tanks as its theme. i am a big WW2 tech freak and like books with lots of scale drawings and plan views.

Reply to
Iosef 'Tegofilm' Christie.

vinnie, fix your word wrap! your text is all over the page. hit that help file. i don't know of any in particular, but this was a good place to ask. some smart folks here with good knowledge. anyone help out my buddy here? he's a good guy and worth helping. tanks....

Reply to
someone

any books that have photos of knocked out tanks as its theme. i am a big WW2 tech freak and like books with lots of scale drawings and plan views.

Reply to
Gerald Owens

Reply to
someone

Thanks for the info on the books. did some cursory search for them and, yes, they are pricey. i may make a dedicated outreach to online booksellers.

Reply to
The Allfarva

don't forget used and library. if you get any, lmk, ok? aren't they cool? makes the archeaolgist in me sit up and beg.

Reply to
someone