Parts fabrication question

I recently got back into model building after finding a British outfit that makes decals for my father's WW2 B-24-B-17 squadron, including the planes he flew.

I purchased several WW2 aircraft models to get my skills back up to snuff before I take on the Revell bombers which I plan on making using the decals and old photos I have. We recently went to an exhibit of a B-24 and a B-17 in Scottsdale, and I was able to take a lot of interior photos, but of course the Revell kits don't have much of the detail. I am wondering if anyone knows of any decent websites that show step-by-step techniques for fabricating parts for scale models. (styrene)

I still have several aircraft to build before I begin the bombers, so I can hone my technique before tackling the big job, probably a year away, give or take.

Reply to
unklbob

I found these.

FalconGuy