photo etched parts question

As I mentioned in my previous post, I am planning to build two bombers
that my dad flew, and I noticed that Edouard sells aftermarket photo
etched parts kits for the B-17 (Revell) and I think there may be parts
available for the B-24 as well. There are some decent sites out there
on how to install these parts (which weren't available when I was
younger), but I would love to see some examples of finished aircraft
models that show the parts installed. I know the websites are out
there, but unfortunately Google tends to dump a lot of chaff in with
the wheat, so any recommendations or photos of your own models would
be appreciated.
Reply to
unklbob
Eduard has a website with downloadable or printable copies of the instructions of their sets. You can search for the set you want or need and print out the instructions to see if it is something you can handle.
Also if you click on the "info" tab near the top of their webpage, they give a "how to" tutorial on working with photo etch.
Rob Gronovius