photo etched parts question

As I mentioned in my previous post, I am planning to build two bombers that my dad flew, and I noticed that Edouard sells aftermarket photo
etched parts kits for the B-17 (Revell) and I think there may be parts available for the B-24 as well. There are some decent sites out there on how to install these parts (which weren't available when I was younger), but I would love to see some examples of finished aircraft models that show the parts installed. I know the websites are out there, but unfortunately Google tends to dump a lot of chaff in with the wheat, so any recommendations or photos of your own models would be appreciated.

Eduard has a website with downloadable or printable copies of the instructions of their sets. You can search for the set you want or need and print out the instructions to see if it is something you can handle.
Also if you click on the "info" tab near the top of their webpage, they give a "how to" tutorial on working with photo etch.
http://www.eduard.cz /