What's the best way to attach photo-etched parts?

I'm using photo-etched parts for the first time (railings and attennas for a ship), and I need suggestions for ways to attach these parts to the styrene plastic. (Obviously, regular styrene glue won't work since it won't chemically bond with metal).

I would also prefer a type of glue with the least obnoxious fumes.

Any recommendations?

wylbur37

Super glue, aka Krazy Glue, or more formerly known as CA. Rob Gronovius Modern US armor at

Rob Gronovius

Very small non-stress-bearing parts can also be attached with Future floor polish.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

When someone first draws the artwork, of what will eventually become the piece of photo-etch......is that drawing known as a "Photo-Etch-A-Sketch"?

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

How about a little dap of 60 second epoxy? It won't fog anything like superglue might, but be careful of the heat it can produce. This should be a problem with only a little dab, though.

Reply to
Sara

a daB shouldN'T be a problem, I mean

Reply to