How to attach PE to clear parts?

Subject header says it all!

I've got some PE parts that will be too close to some clear poli-styrene that I can't use CA glue. What do I do?

All assistance is appreciated!

advTHANKSance!

-andyh

Reply to
hill4448

Gator's Grip acrylic glue!

It's excellent stuff. I don't understand how I ever got along without it.

Enzo Matrix

I use white glue more and more for PE. It is particularly good near or on transparencies- in fact it is what I use to glue down transparent parts. I often thin it 1:1 with water.

Reply to
Don Stauffer

I use watch crystal cement, if the surfaces to be joined are relatively flat. Use on bare plastic/etch, then paint.

Reply to
Rufus

Thanks Enzo

Here's a glowing review.