Glue availability in S. Korea

Heya folks!
I'm one of those truly weird people who loves Testors' tube
glue. I can't get it her in Korea, and while I find that the tubes
that come with the Academy kits are great, they never last
me for more than two or three kits. What's the best alterna-
tive (beside bottle glue, I hate that stuff!) that I can go with?
I've been using several different types of super glue, and then
using white glue for clear parts, but I miss the good weld of
the Toluene stuff. I picked up a tube of (all in Korean!) PCV
glue. Any clue if this is usable? Smells the same, doesn't
seem to craze the clear parts, and seems to hold okay. At
least, no problems so far.
Anyway, any guesses from the group?
advTHANKSance!
-ahill
Reply to
Drew Hill
Drew,
If you take some patience with bottle cements then Tamiya Orange Cap has all of the good effects of the old "Yellow Tube" (says he dating himself) Testors but none of its major drawbacks like stringing.
You could also try to order it from either Walthers or Squadron Shop among others who carry it.
Cookie Sewell
Reply to
AMPSOne
you mean you're not 25, cookie? i'm so disallusioned.
Reply to
someone
Sure I was...35 years ago...
Cookie Sewell
Reply to
AMPSOne
you were born in 48?
Reply to
someone
, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:
My time line was 46 years ago.
Reply to
willshak
Guilty as charged!
Cookie Sewell
Reply to
AMPSOne
good year for the rooshans.
Reply to
someone
, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:
He couldn't wait for '49. ;)
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
interesting we share a birth year. good year for french vintage's i'm told.
Reply to
someone