Glue availability in S. Korea

Heya folks!
I'm one of those truly weird people who loves Testors' tube glue. I can't get it her in Korea, and while I find that the tubes
that come with the Academy kits are great, they never last me for more than two or three kits. What's the best alterna- tive (beside bottle glue, I hate that stuff!) that I can go with?
I've been using several different types of super glue, and then using white glue for clear parts, but I miss the good weld of the Toluene stuff. I picked up a tube of (all in Korean!) PCV glue. Any clue if this is usable? Smells the same, doesn't seem to craze the clear parts, and seems to hold okay. At least, no problems so far.
Anyway, any guesses from the group?
advTHANKSance!
-ahill
Drew,
If you take some patience with bottle cements then Tamiya Orange Cap has all of the good effects of the old "Yellow Tube" (says he dating himself) Testors but none of its major drawbacks like stringing.
You could also try to order it from either Walthers or Squadron Shop among others who carry it.
Cookie Sewell
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

you mean you're not 25, cookie? i'm so disallusioned.
On Jan 26, 10:44�pm, snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:

Sure I was...35 years ago...
Cookie Sewell
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

you were born in 48?
On Jan 27, 8:51�pm, snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:

Guilty as charged!
Cookie Sewell
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

good year for the rooshans.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

He couldn't wait for '49. ;)
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

interesting we share a birth year. good year for french vintage's i'm told.
on 1/27/2009 7:51 PM (ET) snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote the following:

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

My time line was 46 years ago.
--