sources for rod plastic suitable for use in a glue gun ?

Anyone know of sources for rod plastic suitable for use in a glue gun ? And/or recommendations on different kinds / best kinds of plastic for that. I am just using it to make some small molded products, and would like something besides the typical clear stuff I find at hardware stores. One item is to just squeeze some into a t-slot extrusion in order to make some parts of the same shape as the slot itself. Thanks ! JCD

Reply to
pogo

Found this source:

pogo