sources for rod plastic suitable for use in a glue gun ?

Anyone know of sources for rod plastic suitable for use in a glue gun ? And/or recommendations on different kinds / best kinds of plastic for that.
I am just using it to make some small molded products, and would like something besides the typical clear stuff I find at hardware stores. One item is to just squeeze some into a t-slot extrusion in order to make some parts of the same shape as the slot itself. Thanks ! JCD

that.
Found this source:
http://www.glu-stix.com/shop/page/product_detail/Product/ece3a7a41dc6819e469 3d6186850b6c9.html