Clearing the stack of shame

I have (finally) decided to thin out my all too big collection of 1/35th
kits and accessories, first listing on eBay
here,

Some rare and hard to find items, mostly resin kits and conversions at the
moment.
More will be added as I dig further and further.
Thanks for looking
jch
Reply to
max
I think I made a "schoolboy error" when I listed the charges, though I think eBay & Turbo lister led me astray, the highest option is the one that is displayed, but there are cheaper options.
I live and learn...
jch
Reply to
max