Clearing the stack of shame

I have (finally) decided to thin out my all too big collection of 1/35th kits and accessories, first listing on eBay here,

Some rare and hard to find items, mostly resin kits and conversions at the moment.

More will be added as I dig further and further.

Thanks for looking

jch

Reply to
max

I think I made a "schoolboy error" when I listed the charges, though I think eBay & Turbo lister led me astray, the highest option is the one that is displayed, but there are cheaper options.

I live and learn...

jch

Reply to
max