Aurora 1/48 scale tank parts needed

Hey, people. I haven't been here in quite a while, good to see things are as lively as ever. I'm thinking about getting back into modeling. I'm interested in WW2 tanks and aircraft, and model railroading, and I'm thinking that 1/4" (1/48 scale) is the way to go with all three.

Here are my questions du jour: I have an old Aurora 1/4" scale model of a Japanese medium tank that's missing the treads. Any ideas where I can find them or how I can fabricate a set? Also I'd appreciate some links to places that sell 1/48 scale tanks and vehicles in general. TIA!

Reply to
G.N. LaFrance