1/48 (O scale) Aircraft modeler needs help

I'm looking for O scale dogs and cats to use in a setting for my 1/48 scale model aircraft. My searches have found farm animals, but not cats. Does any Railroad modeling company make any in this scale?

Thanks in advance for your help Mark

Reply to
M. Saunders

Preiser make a 'Small Animals' pack - #65326, which includes Pigs, Chickens, Geese, Goats, Cats & Ducks.

Jeff Law New Zealand

Reply to
Jeff Law