Need help on 1/24 Scale Car Supplies

I'm looking for help on locating websites for 1/24 scale NASCARS and detailing pics as well as vendors for aftermarket detailing parts. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Ron

Reply to
rondmeyersr

There are plenty of aftermarket companies but instead of me trying to get this old muddled brain to recall just some of them, I'll send you to a site that can get you the answers much quicker :-) Hobby Heaven's message board is just about the very best when it comes to auto related stuff.

-- Chuck Ryan Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan

The latest Scale Auto Enthusiast (on newsstands now) is a special issue on NASCAR models. Three articles about building them, and many references to suppliers.

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota

I've got mine (June 2007 issue) and although I'm not a NASCAR modeler there are some great articles in it! One article in particular......"Super Detail a Stocker"....you'll like that one! Also the references to aftermarket suppliers. Hope this helps Ron.

Mike

-- Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Reply to
Mike G.

LOL! Apparently, some staffers have a boatload of these dogs squirrelled away and are looking for a way to generate some actual interest in 'em.

-- C.R. Krieger (Arbiter of Cool)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

A lot of good ads in the back pages for suppliers who specialize in race cars, dirt track cars, etc.

You said it. NASCAR kits from the 80s and 90s have become the pet rocks of the 2000s.

Generates a problem for me. I'd like to get the third installment of the engine series but I can't justify spending the cover price for that one article.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller