1/32 Italian WWII pilot fgure question...........

I am looking for 1/32 Italian pilot figures for my "Oscar" that I finished. Does anyone make these? if so, who/ Thanks in advance

Reply to
JLEJONES

Italian pilots in an "Oscar"?

That's certainly a different thought.

Cheers,

Reply to
Bill Shatzer

OOPS ....I meant a Macchi C.202

Reply to
JLEJONES

OOPS! Macchi C.202

Reply to
JLEJONES

Go to WalliWorld and get their 21st Century Toy 1/32 Macchi kit--$10 and the figure's painted.

Reply to
tomcervo

Have you seen one? What kind of quality is the figure? Thanks

Reply to
JLEJONES

CraftWorks, the maker of 1/32 scale resin aircraft, also has metal figures of pilots (standing, not in cockpit).

#32504 Italian Pilot #1 $14.00 #32505 Italian Pilot #2 $14.00

Can't remember which would be the most accurate for an Mc.202, but the quality was outstanding.

HTH Bone

Reply to
Bonehammer

Thanks a bunch....I will theck them out