Wanted 1/32 Jap Pilot, 1/32 Finnish or Italian pilot figures....

Hi Gang, We have had some discussion on figures and I was wondering if anyone had knowledge if these figures are available. I build 1/32 Warbirds and need some pilots.

Reply to
JLEJONES

Do they have to sit in the aircraft or can they be stood standing? ;-)

If the latter, then check out these.

Enzo Matrix

I have a Japanese pilot from a Hasegawa kit (1/32 Zero)....not sure what the postage would be from the US...

Reply to
Scherer

I believe Dave Harper (of Harper Castings) did a 1/32nd scale Saburo Sakai, that was quite nice. Certainly there are still few of them around. I believe Fine Molds also did one of Sakai.

Do a Google on "saburo sakai" + 1/32.

Reply to
Greg Heilers