1/32 Warbird kits question??

Does anyone manufacture 1/32 Russian or Italian WWII Warbird kits? Thanks in advance

snipped-for-privacy@COSLINK.NET wrote:

Trumpeter makes a Yak 3 or 7 and there is a 1/32 Italian kit, Eduard or something like that.
Search Squadron or Great Models...
Craig

There are also a couple Czech companies which do 1/32 models of the I-16. Azur and ....??? - can't recall the other name.
There were a couple companies which did 1/32 vacforms of the Macchi 202 and Re.2001 as well but I don't think any of those are currently available. I can't recall any injection-molded 1/32 Italian stuff.
cheers,
Bill Shatzer wrote:

Isn't there a 1/32 I-16 from Minicraft, or somebody like that?

I think it's a MiG 3.

Saw someone at the model shop who'd picked up a Macchi MC202 at Walmart for US$9.99. I checked it out, of course all gone. They did have a Zeke there though. Wallyworld, of all places!
--Stephen
Pacific Coast Models does a lot of Italian aircraft in several scales. I have their 1/32 scale Macchi 202. It had reasonably nice molding and really nice resin details and a beautiful decal sheet. I know they also do the Macchi C.200 and Macchi C.205 as well and the specific web page with the kits is at the link below. http://pacmodelscatalog.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=PCM&Category_Code=pcm
Their main page is: http://pacmodelscatalog.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv
Hope this helps you some.
--
Cheers: Bill Woodier
In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been

Trumpeter makes a MiG-3. Azur/Special Hobby make I-16 kits (same basic mold, different versions boxed by the two companies) Pacific Coast Models make Macchi C.200, C.202, and C.205 kits.
Trumpeter makes a Mig 3, ID a Yak 3, Azur/Special Hobby a Polikarpov I-16 Rata. Pacific Coast makes a Macci Mc 200, 21 Century a Macci Mc 202, ID a Mc 202.....
--

Claus Gustafsen
Strandby Denmark
snipped-for-privacy@COSLINK.NET wrote:

In addition to the kits mentioned elsewhere on this thread, CraftWorks produces and sells an excellent 1/32-scale La-5/La-5F/La-5FN kit:
'La-5/F/FN'; 1/32 scale; manufactured by CraftWorks [USA] product no. 32110; MEDIUM/MEDIA: resin, metal (cast), metal (etched), metal (wire), vacform, decal, dry transfer, film, plastic rod/sheet; MARKINGS: Markings for 20 aircraft plus additional numbers.
That's the good news. The bad news is its price: US$155.
Charles Metz