1/32 Warbird kits question??

Does anyone manufacture 1/32 Russian or Italian WWII Warbird kits? Thanks in advance

Reply to
JLEJONES

Trumpeter makes a Yak 3 or 7 and there is a 1/32 Italian kit, Eduard or something like that.

Search Squadron or Great Models...

Craig

Reply to
crw59

There are also a couple Czech companies which do 1/32 models of the I-16. Azur and ....??? - can't recall the other name.

There were a couple companies which did 1/32 vacforms of the Macchi 202 and Re.2001 as well but I don't think any of those are currently available. I can't recall any injection-molded 1/32 Italian stuff.

cheers,

Reply to
Bill Shatzer

I think it's a MiG 3.

Reply to
Daniel

Isn't there a 1/32 I-16 from Minicraft, or somebody like that?

Reply to
Daniel

Saw someone at the model shop who'd picked up a Macchi MC202 at Walmart for US$9.99. I checked it out, of course all gone. They did have a Zeke there though. Wallyworld, of all places!

--Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni

Trumpeter makes a MiG-3. Azur/Special Hobby make I-16 kits (same basic mold, different versions boxed by the two companies) Pacific Coast Models make Macchi C.200, C.202, and C.205 kits.

Reply to
Dave Williams

Trumpeter makes a Mig 3, ID a Yak 3, Azur/Special Hobby a Polikarpov I-16 Rata. Pacific Coast makes a Macci Mc 200, 21 Century a Macci Mc 202, ID a Mc

202.....
Reply to
Claus Gustafsen

In addition to the kits mentioned elsewhere on this thread, CraftWorks produces and sells an excellent 1/32-scale La-5/La-5F/La-5FN kit:

'La-5/F/FN'; 1/32 scale; manufactured by CraftWorks [USA] ? product no.

32110; MEDIUM/MEDIA: resin, metal (cast), metal (etched), metal (wire), vacform, decal, dry transfer, film, plastic rod/sheet; MARKINGS: Markings for 20 aircraft plus additional numbers.

That's the good news. The bad news is its price: US$155.

Charles Metz

Reply to
Charles Metz

Pacific Coast Models does a lot of Italian aircraft in several scales. I have their 1/32 scale Macchi 202. It had reasonably nice molding and really nice resin details and a beautiful decal sheet. I know they also do the Macchi C.200 and Macchi C.205 as well and the specific web page with the kits is at the link below.

Their main page is:
Hope this helps you some.

Reply to
Bill Woodier