1/72 scale boat detailing help wanted

Anyone help please and point me in the right direction for any place where I can get detailing in 1/72 scale for boats? I'm in the UK, but I guess I can order from US outlets as well.

Thanks Steve F.

Reply to
Steve

Depends what kind of boats? White Ensign Models are the best bet for Maritime stuff in UK. Their set for the Revell 'S' boat is outstanding. Also check the back of "Model Boats" and similar mags there are several companies who make bits for 1/72nd scale.

Reply to
Les Pickstock

Flightpath at

do etched sets for 1:72 boats especially for the Matchbox Corvette. I hope this helps. Brian of London.

Reply to
Brian Boot