Ikarus Ik-2 Cockpit Details

OK, no luck with the Arsenal Dellanne 10C.2 interior.

How about cockpit details for the lovely little Ikarus Ik-2?

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Tom:

Build it and guess at the cockpit. As soon as you reach the decaling stage someone will put out a monograph with pictures. Never fails. I know, I just acquired the new monograph on the Avia 135 when my MPM vac-u-form had reached the decaling stage.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

I would go with the IK-3 cockpit, since, apart from retractable gear, the planes had a lot in common, with the same design team and a similar engine. Profile 242 has an instrument panel shot of the IK-3.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

I'll take a look if I have something in my reference material. I just might :) watch the thread, I'll post here if I've found anything. Cheers! Tvrtko

Reply to
Tvrtko

Thanks for the effort. The Ik-2 is near the top of the to do pile.

Happy modeling,

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Is that the old Guano kit? It was off the market by the time I heard of it.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Yep. It's a pretty nice kit, even given its age. I also have the original Guano kit, which was in resin, a real rarity.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Sorry, no interior pictures. Just two side colour profiles and one b&w photo- if you're interested I'll scan them and send. The photo's kind of small, not much use, but the profiles are good- they are from an old Yugoslav aviation magazine. If you're interested drop a line at tabramovic(spam)atyahoodotcom. Remove the parentheses :) I'll ask people at the club if someone's got anything-but the meeting's monday, so you'll have to be patient :) Cheers! Tvrtko

Reply to
Tvrtko

Tvrtko

Thanks very much for the effort.

I have everything I need on markings, etc. The cockpit interior is the last thing I need to do the model.

I look forward to hearing if anyone in your local club has anything.

Once again, thanks for the efforts.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Sorry, but no luck :( An amount of camuflage, but nothing on the exterior... Sorry I couldn't help! Good luck! (It's a beautiful little plane) Cheers! Tvrtko

Reply to
Tvrtko

Tvrtko

Thanks again for the effort.