Academy Mig 29 cockpit

Hi all, just bought the Academy Mig 29, and treated myself to the Aires resin cockpit set at the same time. Couple of questions-anyone know what colour the cockpit interior/ instrument panel should be, ie is the colour available off the shelf, or is a mix required? You know the thing, it's that unique Russian blue/green colour........ Also, are there any good tutorials/web sites about handling and working with resin after market parts?? It's my first time with this media and I don't want to foul it up..! Or specifically, any tips for the Academy/Aires kits and cockpit?? Thanks in advance George

Reply to
mainman

I'm sure hannant's used to have Russian Interior Green in the Xtracolour range.. I should have a tub somewhere but can't find it to confirm..

T.

Reply to
Tony Gartshore

They don't appear to be that color any more:

grays and blue-grays.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

The later aircraft like the MiG-29 and Su-27 don't use that old green color. Now the pits are more of a blue-grey.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

mig 29 cockpit color is light gray, instrument panel as well, with blaxk dials "mainman" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@a39g2000hsc.googlegroups.com...