MiG-19 & Bf 109E markings

First, my apologies to anyone who tried to order decals or Colour Charts from our web site. Apparently I had buggered up the PapPal code when I did the last update, and the shopping cart wasn't working. A fellow in the UK was good enough to let me know, but I'm sure it must have annoyed some of you who tried to order.

That said, it's now working fine, and I invite everyone to check out the new MiG-19 and Early Bf 109E decals - Also the new USN Carrier Aircraft and RAF Tropical/Desert Aircraft Colour Charts.

Thanks and sorry again for any inconvenience

Bob Migliardi

Reply to
Bob Migliardi

All very interesting, no doubt - but what's the website?

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg