hasegawa 1/32 190 a

any must haves for it? saw a canopy and wheels.

Squadron advertises a True Details resin cockpit set.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

for the a, bill? i saw a d... but i look agaun.

found it in the feb flyer.

And ya gotta have etch...check the Eduard stuff - 32035: Fw-190A5/A8;

32036: Fw-190A5/A8 Flaps
Reply to
Rufus

thank for my further debt...

Misery loves company!! :-)

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

I have the Hasegawa 190D kit and it's quite nice. I'm building it with the Eagle-Editions cockpit which is super!

I know this was covered before but, at the time, I wasn't particularly interested in the subject but now.......I have a question about the recent 1/32 scale Fw-190F (is it a Revell release??). Anyway, is this the old Hasegawa kit with raised panel lines, wider wheels, etc, or is it a new release with recessed panels and such?

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Hasegawa re-box! Sorry!

Bill Shuey

Bill Woodier wrote:

Reply to
William H. Shuey

That's kind of what I was thinking but was hoping for better news. I still have two of these that I bought back in the 70s (1 molded in sky blue plastic, the other in a dark green). I remember the front of the fuselage on both was badly warped and misshapen and something looked "funny" about the shape of the upper gun cowling and nose as well.

I got one of the Hi-tech Hasegawa 190Ds back in the early-mid 80s or so (still have it) with the copper tubing for cannon bbls and recessed panel lines on the fuselage ith the old "A" wings which had some shape problems and I thought that was a bit of a disappointment as well. The latest Hasegawa 190D seems much better (not counting the radiator and nose cannon cowling shapes). I was hoping against hope that a new state of the art

1/32 scale 190A/F had finally made the scene. Sigh, the wait continues! :~)

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

It is a combined Revell Hasegawa reissue of the old Hasegawa A, with a new canopy and different armament sets.

Reply to
Claus Gustafsen

Hobby Link Japan lists a new tool Hasegawa 1/32 FW190A-8 for March 2004 The wait will be over soon! PT

Reply to
Giessenlad

That is good news. Thanks!