Please help - True Details B-17 cockpit

OK, I might be a little dense, but I'm having problems figuring out the
instructions for the True Details B-17 cockpit (TD48509). Specifically, how
do the walls (parts L, M, S, & T) get installed? The instructions (what a
misnomer) are very vague, and the parts do not match the Monogram B-17
fuselage's contour - not even close.
I've looked online, but cannot find any reference explaining how this detail
set is installed, not even a good picture. Does anyone have any suggestions
and/or a link explaining how the True Details set is fitted to the kit?
Thanks in advance for any replies,
David
Reply to
David Pride
David, While I don't have this set, it sounds like you may have to put the pieces in hot (NOT boiling) water and then either hold or clamp them in place against the fuselage half until it cools. Once cool it should hold it's shape. You might try posting your question and/or doing a search here:
or here:

HTH
Reply to
Don McIntyre