AM B-25 service & question

I bought the Accurate Miniatures B-25 Dolittle Raider at the Hobby Lobby
sale. While going through the instructions, I found some things that
raised questions. The first was that there was no instrument panel decal
on the decal sheet, even though it was called out. I e-mailed AM about
this & after an hour or two, I received a reply asking for my address so
they could ship a set to me. Not bad, especially since this was on a
Sunday. I received the decal a few days later.
The other question I have is about the color "Dark Green" for the
cockpit, called out in the paint table. Can anybody pin this color down
for me a little? Dark green is a bit vague & covers a lot of area. Any
other painting advice would be welcome.
Thanks.
Reply to
the Legend of LAX