AM B-25 service & question

I bought the Accurate Miniatures B-25 Dolittle Raider at the Hobby Lobby sale. While going through the instructions, I found some things that raised questions. The first was that there was no instrument panel decal on the decal sheet, even though it was called out. I e-mailed AM about this & after an hour or two, I received a reply asking for my address so they could ship a set to me. Not bad, especially since this was on a Sunday. I received the decal a few days later.

The other question I have is about the color "Dark Green" for the cockpit, called out in the paint table. Can anybody pin this color down for me a little? Dark green is a bit vague & covers a lot of area. Any other painting advice would be welcome.

Thanks.

Reply to
the Legend of LAX