Need AM F3F-1 instrument panel decal

I have the recent boxing of this kit in which this decal is missing from the sheet. AM sent me a replacement, but it was for the F3F-2 and does not fit the
-1 panel. I called AM again and they said there never was a decal for the -1 kit and I should just try to drybrush the panel. I have seen images of the original decal sheet which clearly shows this decal. The kit instructions also identify it as decal "B".
There are 2 options of this decal, one to place on the front of the panel and one to place on the back of the panel. If anyone still has their unused option, I would greatly appreciate your help.
BTW, the clear plastic panel has no raised detail to drybrush, only flat round surfaces for the decal.
Thanks, Mark
My kit also came without decals, and with the clear control panel. Tom Dougherty ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com)