Instrument panel of Huey

I have a really detailed, molded instrument panel for this 1/35 Huey I am building. Can anyone give me good tips on paintint these tiny guages so they
look nice? Or does anyone know where I can buy a water slide decal of the panel and then I will sand it smooth. Just looking for the best finished product given my novice painting skills.
Jeff

You can get paint pencils from most full-service craft stores (like Michaels or total Craft). They come in several colors and are just like a regular pencil except the "lead" is a slightly waxy pigment. You can sharpen them with any normal hand-held pencil sharpener. Once you've got the panel painted in it's base color, paint the instrument dials painted black. When that's dry, take the appropriate color pencil and lightly draw right on the raised dial markings that you want to highlight (make sure the pencil point is good and sharp). When you're done, put a drop of future over the dial face to protect the paint pencil markings ans simulate the glass and you're done. The end result is quite nice and convincing,
"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey